Gothic dating in berlin
The church was built roughly in the year 1270 and the front bell tower was built in the 15th century.
The large metal bell tower dome was added in 1790 in the Baroque and Neo-Gothic styles.
In addition, a massive pipe organ looms over the main door of the church and provides a striking backdrop for services.
Located just to the south of the Alexanderplatz S-Bahn and U-Bahn station and at the base of the Fernsehturm (TV tower), this landmark is hard to miss.
The presented oil paintings, paper works and bronze sculptures were created during the last 16 years in Munich, Italy and Berlin, in which personal experiences, travels, music and literature were determining the pictorial invention.
In 1574 the monastery was converted to a grammar school.In Entwurf, Planung und Bau erstellen wir Vorschläge für eigenständige neue Parks, Plätze, Sportanlagen, Höfe und Gärten, deren Gestaltung den Bedürfnissen unserer Zeit nach Variabilität, Kommunikation und Sinnlichkeit gerecht wird.